English Estates: Bewlay Briar Cut Rusticated Bent Billiard (V) (169)
Product Number: 004-002-16959
Though quite a compact piece, this Bewlay bent Billiard is hearty of proportions, dressed in a crisp rustication for a stimulating feel in hand. The stem was over buffed and there's some rim darkening, mild chamber carbonizing, and small tooth marks, but condition is still good here.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks Stem Over Buffed
Bewlay (In Script)
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England