English Estates: Dunhill Shell (4114) (1992)
Product Number: 004-002-17371
In the famous Shell Briar finish, this "4114" is the classic bent Dublin as presented in the Dunhill shape chart, and it isn't hard to see why. Clean, elegant lines define the shape, with its low transition and gentle "S" curve, along with the subtle taper of the bowl itself. Condition-wise, the stem is nicked and there's some rim darkening as well.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Stem Nicked
MADE IN ENGLAND32
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England