English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere Quaint Dublin Sitter (5) (2017) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-17361
A playful, jaunty number, this Dunhill Quaint is a unique take on the Dublin, well-suited to house pipe status. It presents an inflated rim bolstered by tightly flared flanks, leading the eye to a crisp, firm base and arrow-straight shank and stem configuration. Its dressed in the rich, traditional Bruyere finish, complementing its whimsical profile with a touch of traditionalism. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
5 (Inside Circle)
MADE IN ENGLAND17
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England