English Estates: BBB Special Make Smooth (W) (Christmas 1982)
Product Number: 004-002-17088
Appearing somewhat Danish in profile, with its low-slung visual weight and gently-pinched ridges along either flank, this BBB shape isn't a typical one from English marque, making it quite the unique piece for their 1982 Christmas series. Condition-wise, just some rim darkening, light oxidation to the stem, and recoating to the chamber.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber ReCoated Light Oxidation
BBB (Inside Diamond)
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England