English Estates: James Upshall Smooth Dublin (P)
Product Number: 004-002-17050
A bit trimmer than many of the other straight Dublins we've seen from James Upshall, this piece is as long and lean as a fine Yachtsman, with a tall bowl and subtle taper. There are some dings on the rim, some rim charring, and scraping in the chamber, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Minor Rim Charring Scraping In The Chamber Chamber Uneven From Reaming
JAMES UPSHALL (In Oval)
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England