English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (R) (F/T) (4) (A) (1967)
Product Number: 004-002-17136
A full-bodied English straight Pot, this Group 4 isn't short on chamber or stoutness. It wears the classic, red-hued Bruyere finish, and is a fairly well-preserved piece from 1967 — only some rim darkening, mild chamber carbonizing, and fade to the finish to consider.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Finish Faded
4 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England