English Estates: Barling Smooth Bent Pot (5276) (T.V.F.) (EXEL) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-17099
A sprawling, almost Prince-like take on the bent Pot, this Barling fuses a languid, gestural disposition with a wide-chambered smoker, gently chamfered about the rim. There's some rim darkening, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 6.35 in./161.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England