English Estates: Captain Black Galleon Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-002-17295
A pretty neat and handy bent Billiard here yet still possessing a roomy chamber, this example of the Captain Black line epitomizes the classic English bent Billiard, and it's seen here in good condition, with only mild rim darkening and chamber carbonizing, as well as a few handling marks around the bowl.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl
Captain Black (In Script)
Galleon (In Script)
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England