English Estates: Sasieni Mayfair Bent Bulldog (97S) (1946–1979)
Product Number: 004-002-17301
A classic shape in a simple, naturally warm finish, this Sasieni Mayfair offers a full, traditionally double-beadlined Bulldog bowl at the end of a slender shank and gracefully bent stem. While it fills the palm comfortably, it should also make for a rather attractive jaw-hanger. Condition is still good, with some rim darkening and small dings being the only things to note.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
Sasieni (In Script)
MADE IN (Arched)
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England