English Estates: Ashton Pebble Grain Bent Tomato (XXX) (2013)
Product Number: 004-002-17350
Low-slung of bowl and a Prince-like downward turn to its shank and stem (albeit saddle rather than tapered), this Tomato from Ashton is an elegant pipe. It's been finished in the Pebble Grain sandblast, with its underlying warm tones making for a classic presentation.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Ashton (In Script)
XXX (Inside Oval)
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England