English Estates: BBB Best Make Boldergrain Partially Sandblasted Apple (159)
Product Number: 004-002-17485
This BBB Best Make Apple is very compact and undeniably handy, offering a neat little bulb of a bowl at the end of a trim shank and stem arrangement. As if the petite size and charming shape weren't enough to make this a rather enticing piece, this briar is also the first "Best Make" we have ever received in a sandblasted finish. There's a little rim darkening, otherwise condition is good.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
BBB (In Diamond)
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 0.83 oz./23.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England