English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (42022) (1980)
Product Number: 004-002-17486
Dunhill's classic "02" bent Billiard is presented here in the rugged treatment of the Cumberland line, featuring a warm, craggy auburn sandblast and a sleek, finely patterned mouthpiece of brindled vulcanite. As a Group 4, there's plenty of chamber to be had here, all in a form that's still light enough to clench in the jaw. Other than some rim darkening, this 1980 example is in great condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 20
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England