English Estates: Parker Super Briar Bark (24/F) (3) (1951-1975)
Product Number: 004-002-17489
For an old-school English sandblast, one need not look further than this vintage Parker. With a great deal of craggy texture and a traditionally dark palette, it's as classic as they come. It boasts a tall Dublin bowl that houses a roomy chamber, and with just some rim darkening and an uneven chamber from enthusiastic reaming, the condition is still good.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Uneven From Reaming
SUPER (In Diamond)
3 (In Circle)
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England