English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (R) (4) (S) (1969) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-17516
A craggy sandblast covers this "04" Dunhill with visual and tactile diversion, and the classic rendition sits on a surface. Made in 1969, the same year that Creedence Clearwater Revival released one of the greatest protest songs of all time, "Fortunate Son." That has nothing to do with this Dunhill Pot, but if I was considering this piece, it would have meaning to me. '69 rocked. Remarkably, this piece is unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England