English Estates: Dunhill Shell (34/8) (F/T) (1960)
Product Number: 004-002-17517
A highly unusual take on the bent Billiard, this Dunhill has an extra-long and trim, mounted stem, giving it a clearly unique profile. The bowl has a richly textured ruby sandblast in Dunhill's signature Shell finish.- Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Logo Worn Down
MADE IN ENGLAND0
- Length: 6.89 in./175.01 mm.
- Weight: 0.74 oz./20.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England