English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar Patent (635) (3) (R) (1950)
Product Number: 004-002-17518
A saddle-stemmed Billiard made almost 70 years ago, this Dunhill Root Briar displays cross-grain orientation, with birdseye located on left and right flanks, and horizontal grain forward and aft. Every collection should have a Dunhill in it, and what better candidate than a vintage classic like this?- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stamping Worn From Buffing Stem Over Buffed
3 (Inside Circle)
MADE IN ENGLAND 0
PAT. No. 17534734 (Not very legible)
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England