English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (41032) (1977)
Product Number: 004-002-18274
Simultaneously one of Dunhill's simplest and most devoutly classical designs, the "03" Billiard appears in every Group size and all manner of configurations. This "4103" from 1982 goes back to basics, presenting itself simply as a good-sized, finely-executed traditional English Billiard dressed in a dark, rich Bruyere finish and topped off with a tapered mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England