English Estates: Millville Smooth Billiard
Product Number: 004-002-18572
Dennis and John Marshall, a father and son team formerly working for Charatan, created the Millville brand in 1980, quickly building a reputation for great value in a well-made pipe, like this Billiard with cross-grain and long stretch of tapered stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Uneven From Reaming Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England