English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (127) (F/T) (4) (S) (1962)
Product Number: 004-002-18583
Now this is a Billiard as only Dunhill can execute. From 1962, this stout-bodied "127" Shell Briar reveals a pleasantly craggy array of ring grain around the bowl. It's also lighter in hand than expected and while it's seen some use over the past five decades, it still has plenty of life left in it.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Chamber Carbonizing Stamping Worn From Buffing Stem Logo Worn Down Button Thinned From Buffing
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.46 in./138.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./50.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England