English Estates: Barling Smooth Pot (5279) (T.V.F.) (Post-Transition) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-17533
As if its broad-shouldered Pot design wasn't impressive enough, this Barling sports some fascinating mixed grain, including tendrils of flame. Condition is good as well, with only rim darkening, scraping and minor charring in the chamber, and some charring at the airway.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England