English Estates: Astley's Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 004-002-17570
There is a little rim darkening, mild chamber carbonizing, some over reaming in the chamber, and the stem is a little overbuffed, but otherwise this handsome Freehand from Astley's is still in good condition. It's also one of the quirkier, smooth Freehand shapes we've seen from the marque, and it boasts some lovely grain as well.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Uneven From Reaming Stem Over Buffed
109. JERMYN ST
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England