English Estates: Parker Super Bruyere Smooth Billiard (5F)
Product Number: 004-002-17621
It doesn't get much more classic than this: the straight Billiard, with a tapered vulcanite stem and warm-toned stain. This Group 3 sized offering contains just the right amount of chamber and aside from some rim darkening, dings on the rim, mild chamber carbonizing, and an over buffed stem, condition is good.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Over Buffed
SUPER (In Diamond)
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England