English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (5101) (1986)
Product Number: 004-002-17588
A Group 5 rendition of the "01" straight Apple, this Dunhill has a beefed-up frame with its stocky composition and thick-chambered, fat-bottomed Apple bowl. Dunhill's famed Shell Briar sandblast finish is the perfect match for the bowl's larger size, which gives this pipe a very nice in hand feel.-Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
MADE IN ENGLAND 26
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England