English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (251) (F/T) (3) (T) (1966)
Product Number: 004-002-17657
This Dunhill Tanshell straight Billiard belongs to Group 2 size with its trim and light form. It showcases Dunhill's highly-collectible Tanshell finish and has a long, slender stem that lends it a refined and confident profile.- Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Logo Worn Down
3 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England