English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5405) (1985)
Product Number: 004-002-17978
While this pipe comes to us from 1985, its dark red Bruyere finish hearkens to a much older tradition, when almost all pipes were finished in red hues and smooth polishes. While this Dublin has some dings and some mild chamber carbonizing, it's a part of Dunhill's tradition of timelessness — looking as though it could have been produced last year.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England