English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (52264) (1983)
Product Number: 004-002-19232
Certainly one of the marque's stoutest designs, this whimsical Dunhill Root Briar from 1983 features a plump Egg- or Brandy-like bowl set to a seriously robust transition and a high-kicked, cylindrical shank. The trimmer, elongated saddle stem offers a nice contrast to the muscular form of the stummel, as well as a more comfortable clench in the jaw.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England