English Estates: Loewe & Co. Smooth Bent Billiard with Silver Spigot (909) (J) (1985) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-17769
Featuring an almost Danish sense of flow, this bent Billiard from Loewe & Co. is an elegant design, with some fine grain to boot. A hefty dose of sterling silver in the form of a spigot mount configuration gives it a charming and refined sense of style as well. This 1985 example is in excellent unsmoked condition.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Dings Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl Unsmoked
L&Co (In Oval)
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England