English Estates: Ben Wade Standard Smooth Billiard (42)
Product Number: 004-002-17899
One stout and portly take on the saddle-stemmed Billiard, this piece from Ben Wade seems almost Italian neoclassic in its bowl-focused distribution of visual weight. As you might expect, there's plenty of chamber to spare, and the cross-cut grain pattern is pretty choice as well. The wallet-friendly price certainly doesn't hurt anything either.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Fills Wearing Out
Ben Wade (In Script)
Standard (In Script)
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England