English Estates: Dunhill Red Bark (4100) (1976)
Product Number: 004-002-18158
Dunhill's red-finished sandblasts have gone through multiple reiterations over the years, ranging from dusky to vibrant. This particular Red Bark from 1976 is rather more of an auburn, bordering on chestnut. Interestingly, it is presented in one the least-common of the classic English shapes, the Diplomat, the broad-shanked sibling of the Author.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway Finish Faded Stem Logo Worn Down
DUNHILL RED BARK
MADE IN ENGLAND 16
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England