English Estates: Parker Earl Smooth Billiard (3) (post-1967)
Product Number: 004-002-18164
It doesn't get much more classic than this: the straight Billiard, with a tapered vulcanite stem and warm-toned stain. This Group 3 sized offering from Parker contains just the right amount of chamber and exudes the traditional shaping cues that collectors have admired for decades from English pipemakers.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Small Scratches Around The Bowl Small Dings Around The Bowl
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England