English Estates: Barling Ye Olde Wood Smooth Canadian (T.V.F) (5574) (Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-18173
This Barling Canadian was made during the marque's transition period around the '60s and boasts archetypal, classic shaping. There's a nice cross cut grain on the front and rear of the bowl, continuing down the long stretch of oval shank.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Stem Logo Buffed Off
Barling (In Script)
YE OLDE WOOD
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England