English Estates: Unknown Smooth Apple
Product Number: 004-002-17866
With only a "Made in London, England" stamp evident, we're unsure of this Apple's maker. It's certainly a classic rendition of the traditional English shape, though, boasting proportions on par with a Group 5 for a substantial in-hand feel — not to mention the deep, ruby stain, which can't help but call to mind Dunhill's signature Bruyere finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England