English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (3108) (2002)
Product Number: 004-002-19746
Rendered here in Group 3 size, this charming Rhodesian from Dunhill is compact and classy. The bowl's single ridgeline is subtle, the chamber generous and the shank and stem gracefully and gently arced. This piece boasts the ruby-tinged sandblast and handsome, brindled stem of the Cumberland series.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
dunhill (inside oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 02
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England