English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5102) (1991)
Product Number: 004-002-19456
A handsome, classic pipe, this "02" bent Billiard by Dunhill is rendered in muscular Group 5 proportions, the bowl housing a wealth of chamber depth. A plump, rounded heel melds into the gently arching shank and lengthy, tapered stem, ensuring a curvaceous, sinuous silhouette. The English marque presents this 1991 offering in the stately style of the Bruyere finish.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England