English Estates: Comoy's Smooth Dublin (36) (P) (post-1980)
Product Number: 004-002-18591
It's difficult to find something more classic than a Comoy's Dublin, and this piece is positively overflowing with classicism. With cross-grain orientation, birdseye, and horizontal flame grain filling the stummel, its rim flat and geometrically precise, with a long, lithe stretch of shank and tapered stem following from the soft transition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Minor Tooth Marks Stem Logo Worn Down
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England