English Estates: Comoy's Magnum Smooth Bent Billiard (804) (pre-1980) (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-002-19255
A hearty bent Billiard shape from Comoy's, this Magnum is a comforting, deeply bent smoker. It's quite large but makes excellent use of its surface are, showcasing some nice birdseye and cross grain alike. Though Comoy's did use acrylic stems in the 1970s, this particular one is a replacement, but the stummel itself dates back to before 1980.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Dings Around The Bowl Replacement Stem
- Length: 6.45 in./163.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.69 oz./76.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England