English Estates: Barling Smooth Bent Dublin (4289) (T.V.F.) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-18236
It might not be a pre-transition piece, but this Barling "4289" is still a great find for the price. A stout Dublin, it features a spacious chamber with quite a bit of breadth — along with plenty of substance lent to the supporting walls, transition, and shank alike.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Barling (In Script)
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England