English Estates: Charatan's Make Special Bent Pot (349 DC)
Product Number: 004-002-18409
With the unmistakable Charatan's double comfort bit, this long Pot exhibits a minimal forward cant, saddle stem, flat rim, and forward-inclined heel, though the angles of the bowl reflect a "checkmark" profile thanks to the upright bowl. The grain is well differentiated across the bowl, with flame grain and three-quarter grain dominating.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Charring Around The Airway Stem Logo Buffed Off Light Oxidation
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England