English Estates: Tilshead Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-002-18425
A robust and affably plump bent Apple from Tilshead, this piece is a shape chart standard iteration of the classic design. Lithely bent for comfortable clenching yet delightfully palm-filling in hand, it offers the best of both worlds, all dressed in a light, chestnut stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Charring Around The Airway Chamber Uneven From Reaming
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England