English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar Quaint Belge (2) (2019)
Product Number: 004-002-18205
This Dunhill Quaint Belge offering displays the classic, forward canted bowl with an Egg-like profile, rounded but also slender in form and lifted of heel paired to a lithe, bent stem reminiscent to that of a Zulu. It suits this Group 2 piece quite well, being a more diminutive number and looking rather handsome in the marque's Root Briar finish.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
2 (inside circle)
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 19
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England