English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere with Silver (3109) (2001)
Product Number: 004-002-18367
Canadian shapes with particularly short stems almost always look better to me, especially when there's a silver band or other accent making the overall form look shorter. Here is a very clean example of a classic Dunhill shape, the "09," executed to perfection with great rocking/sitting ability.- Adam Davidson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches On The Rim Minor Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Uneven From Reaming Finish Faded
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 01
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England