English Estates: Ashton Old Church Bent Billiard (XXX) (2017)
Product Number: 004-002-19289
Tall of bowl and deep of bend, this Billiard from Ashton makes for a firm, serpentine interpretation of the classic shape. Finished in a crisp sandblast and light stain paired to a colorful green-and-tan variegated stem, this is a piece sure to offer plenty of texture in hand. It's still in great condition, displaying only some minor darkening on the sandblasted rim.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
XXX (In Oval)
Ashton (In Script)
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England