English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (21031) (1982)
Product Number: 004-002-18466
Light and neat, here we find Dunhill's Tanshell finish dressing a trim Group 2 Billiard. It strikes a nice balance between keeping things easy to clench and handy to pocket, without being so minute as to become finicky in hand or so small of chamber that you're left between a choice of quick-smoking shag or slow-burning folded flake.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN ENGLAND 22
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England