English Estates: Dunhill Tan Shell (5403) (2001)
Product Number: 004-002-18887
This Dunhill Tan Shell features sandblasted grain that's very fine and highly tactile. This "5403" bent Billiard shape (the 5 represented the Group size and the 4 denoting the curved, slightly elongated tapered bit) isn't encountered often and would make an interesting addition to any collection.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 01
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England