English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (111) (F/T) (3) (S) (1966) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-18851
Elegant and svelte, this vintage Dunhill is every bit the epitome of the straight Billiard. Featuring an arrow-straight shank and stem set to a shapely bowl, this 1966 pipe reveals craggy whirls of grain, as a result of the English marque's signature Shell Briar finish. A dark, handsome stain completes the formal disposition of this briar, which also sits stably, thanks to the flat underside of the shank.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
3 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England