English Estates: Augustus Smooth Acorn
Product Number: 004-002-18540
This Augustus Acorn calls to mind Sixten Ivarsson's iconic Peewit shape in silhouette. Much like Sixten's signature design, this example is characterized by its plump, high-set waistline, strong Dublin-esque taper, and prominent heel spur underneath. It's exceptionally lightweight, and the downturned saddle stem should allow for comfortable clenching.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England