English Estates: Dunhill County (5102) (2016)
Product Number: 004-002-18482
Dunhill's County series, with its rugged sandblast and warm stain, is one of the most rustic of the marque's offerings. This "5102" bent Billiard is one of their most classically-inclined, with a slightly narrower bowl and willowy shank-and-stem combination supporting that pastoral aesthetic.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 16
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England