English Estates: Parker Super Briar Bark Apple (1) (1958-1975)
Product Number: 004-002-19022
A vintage piece from Parker, this Apple was made between 1958 and 1975 and presents a sleek and streamlined form — the slender shaping of the shank and stem reinforcing the bowl's plumpness. It remains a lightweight piece, though, perfect for fans of smaller briars and ideal for on-the-go smoking.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
SUPER (In Diamond)
MADE IN LONDON
1 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England