English Estates: Dunhill Ring Grain (5106) (2000)
Product Number: 004-002-18632
Depending on who you ask, the Ring Grain was introduced in 1986, and replaced by the Shilling in 1995, or it was introduced in 1996, with the Shilling being but a variation of this grade that had a Cumberland, rather than Shell Briar finish. Either way, this example from 20 years ago is a classic Dunhill "06" Pot with wondrous ring grain, even by the Shilling/Ring Grain standards.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
dunhill (inside oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 01
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England