English Estates: Charatan's Make Belvedere Billiard (102X) (1961-1965)
Product Number: 004-002-18639
For cross-grain enthusiasts, this Charatan's Make Billiard features a wide expanse on the left and a more subdued swath of birdseye on the right, with a prominent bowl, cylindrical shank, and saddle mouthpiece. From the early 1960s, it's in fine shape, its detractions limited to some rim darkening and small dings.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Light Oxidation
L (inside circle)
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England